Tuesday, February 26, 2008

+ I am so HAPPY +

edited version ##

Our trip has been officially been canceled due to some unavoidable issues.

**************************************************************************
I am so happy today, everything seems to be going well and turning out to be perfect. Nothing can describe how happy I am.. I fell like jumping up and down and running in circles singing kiddie songs.




As for the topic above I will blog about it later.

On the other hand I am headed to Awana Porto Malai, Langkawi next week. Cant wait I heard nothing but good review from this place, I am so looking forward to it. When I get back I will post pictures, as for now you guys can Google it up. Cant wait!!!

BTW tomorrow I am taking the day off simply trying to do some random with hubby, maybe catch a movie and a lil shopping. Besides a few errands that I have to run, its going to be fun skipping for work to enjoy myself...hehehhehe. Before I talk more carb I better stop here.

Later Guy's!!! :p

No comments: