Saturday, July 12, 2008

A new Chapter in life….

On the 19 of May 2008 at 4.00 p.m, marked a new chapter in our life and relationship. Why ?? As my previous post stated we have moved to KUALA LUMPUR, and have officially become KL-LITES ( as a friend of mine say it ), life here is much more different then Johor. The process of unpacking and settling in our new house, seriously it’s not an easy thing to do.

We moved in our new house on the 19 of May and hubby started work on the 20 of May 2008, but our furniture only arrived the same day hubby started work. oh wait guess what the lorry driver was such an asshole I tell you, they arrived at our premises and started to make so much of noise asking us to pay more, and if we don’t they are just going to leave it downstairs at the walk way. I got so pissed when they said that, what else I called up the boss and gave him a piece of my mind and what I got out of it I got free man power to carry all my things up to my apartment. Not forgetting J.R who came and help us, moved. Thanks a lot god forsaken brother.

Right now marks 2 months we been in KUALA LUMPUR, and we haven’t gotten the time to go out or do anything. We only got to use some of the facilities at our place after 1 month.

Alright that’s all for now, but before that here are some picture of what our Apartment surrounding looks like from our balcony.




4 comments:

Thao said...

Oh how beautiful and exciting! Congrats! Glad you were able to get your stuff moved in for free! I hate when people try to stiff you as far as services and money.

snow_love said...

hey thanks...yups its really beauiful... yups those people are so lucky i didn't posion them...hehe nah just joking.... but hell yea i am glad i showed them who's the boss!!!

Z said...

omg, the place looks nice!! :D

snow_love said...

thanks...when u get maybe we can go for a swim...