Sunday, August 10, 2008

+ Happy Anniversary boo +

Dear Hubby,
I used to pray that when we meet and fell in love, you will love me for me and not hope for someone who is thinner or prettier, and you did. I also hoped you won't compare me to girls who may have brighter smile, and you didn’t. I hope that you will make me laugh, take care of me if I get sick and be trustworthy, and you did all of those. I hope you will remember that I prefer forget-me-not to ROSES and to always remember my favorite color and you did. I always hope that one day someone would come along take a look and know that my eye color is Hazel and its original not contact lenses, and you were the 1st. I also always hoped for the perfect kisser and the perfect kiss HELL yea I got it. And when we go on a date, please don't stress about where to take me, what's important is that I'll be with you.


If I cry, please know it’s because I am happy to be with you, just hold me close and shower me with your love. Please tell me if anything I do anything that bothers you, or if something just doesn't seem right. I like it when you are honest with me. If I have a bad day, I know u will shower me with confidence and smiles.

But above all there is one thing I am very sure of that is I will love forever hubby.


Happy anniversary Hubby, love you so much.

No comments: