Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chating up

Just a RANDOM post.

Hmmm this past two days I been spending time catching up with my old colleagues, lucky me where I am working now we can use the Internet freely.


A lot of stuff has happened for you all who have read my blog before this would know about my colleagues in LYRECO.

Vincent as usual is full of dam ass jokes, but nicer.
Merina is pregnant 3 months, I miss her....what a dear friend gone lost.
Priyaa gonna due for labour soon.
Freda still alive.
Bryan the annoying boy has left the place.
Ayu has also left and doing pretty well in her new work place.
Sean he is having a better life then before.
Irma getting married in May'09.
Kak Mariam is a CSO now.
Emy is still stuck in marketing.
KANG NEE the smelly and stupid boss has left, happy for the CSO.

and the list goes on and on......

No comments: