Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hip! Hip! 2009

I would like to apologize I know this post is long over due the date, but I will still write so people who read my blog to catch up with my life and on going activities will be updated. So here it goes short, simple and nice.

Let’s see how I am going to summarize the year 2008, a lot has definitely happened in my life. For starters let begin with my relationship with the most wonderful person on earth hubby, it’s been so wonderful and I won’t trade anything in the world for what I have with hubby. Secondly is I have started studying again and its going to go on for another 3 years more. Then we moved from Johor to Kuala Lumpur, moved in to a better place then what we had in Johor. Yeah we also went to Bali, Indonesia for holiday. Next I am currently jobless and been looking for a job like mad but still no luck so guys pray for me ok.

But to tell all of you guys we both have learned so much for our life together and as an individual then the other 2 years we been together. The year 2008 has brought so much of meaning in our life’s, not to say the other two year was bad, its was excellent and wonderful but 2008 there was something special to it. As people say something new and good always will come in a building and solid relationship to help make it stronger and stronger, and now I truly believe in it. *cheers*


Other then 2008, I have planned to make 2009 the best ever. I just need to make a lot of changes in my life in other words be better then I was before. Anyhow I guess that all for now, happy 2009 even thou it’s a bit late. * Hip! Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!* cheers *

1 comment:

PEPITO said...

good to see you have decided to update !hope to see more of your post in the new year!