Thursday, March 19, 2009

Job Hunting

As most of you are aware I am currently jobless and been so since the past 2 months or so, I have been for like a millions of interview 1st and 2nd interview but till now no luck. I am serious wondering there are many job opening people but the hiring process been so FU***d.

Its not easy for them to hire and its also not easy for us not having a job, but do they care no they don't. I am being such a BITCH and EMO right now I know and I wanna be like this till I get a job
.

That's all.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interview Tips

*Don’t come to the interview drunk and then proceed to pass out

*Don’t bring your mom, children or pets

*Tell your interviewer how you love to sing opera, then bust out signing acapella

*Don’t tell any racist jokes

*Do not submit an “Impossible is Nothing” type video resume (if you don’t know what we are talking about please Google it…it is quite entertaining)

snow_love said...

hhahahahaaha

Thao said...

Oh man, that sucks!!

(Sorry it's been so long!)

Hopefully something turns up sooner than later. This economy really blows. I wish things turn around fast. My fiance was just laid off earlier this year, but luckily he just started a new one this week. We were REALLY lucky though. I'll send some of his luck your way =)

Take care.

snow_love said...

hey thanks.. I really need more luck to be on myside. :)

yeah its been awhile... hope to hear more soon...