Monday, April 20, 2009

My new skin

Hello,

I am back, so do you guys love my new skin? I kind of fell in love with the skin and so I had to immediately to do this.

So a lot of things has happened this whole month, me and boo have been practicing our singing skills at all the red-box karaoke centers in Kl. Besides that we been thinking of starting our own business soon, kinda in the process of finalizing it. It all depends on the final outcome, before we really know weather is a go or stop.

I just finish my first semester and now waiting on my results, my second semester should start on the second week of May. Till then I am free as a bird before for work then classes, so anyone wanna do anything with like shopping, Mamak, clubbing or anything please let me know kay!!

2 comments:

boobie said...

Niceee...i love it :)

snow_love said...

hehhee... me tooo ...love it...just love it