Thursday, March 4, 2010

My top 7 Fav food

Looking at me you will know that I love to eat, which means I love food. But not all and just about anything, everyone has taste right? So why must I be any different!!

Hmm a woman loves to indulge herself in anything that will make her feel satisfied and redeem. Food is women’s best friends the more rich, moist, tender, juicy and mouthwatering are what we look for. Here are some foods I love and crave for, but can’t have it not since I am on my diet so looking at the pictures helps.

Sausage Mac Muffin with Egg (McDonald’s)

Big Breakfast (McDonald’s)
 
 
Chocolate Molten (Chills)


Beef Ribs (Chills)


Big Apple Or J Co Donuts



Chocolate Fondue (Theobroma Chocolate Lounge)


Java Chip Frappuccino (Starbucks Coffee)
 

And the list goes on, just a few that are on my top 7 list. Is your mouth watering or are u having the sudden urge for it too?? Then get out of your sit and go and get it….huhuhu

4 comments:

eVie said...

all the top 7 are mknan yg menggemuk kan.. if only we could flush everything we eat like a toilet. i will be eating 24/7 i thinkkk

snow_love said...

hahah...yeah but always all the most fattening food are the wan taste the nicest....so how??

huhuh who would not want to be like a toilet....hahah :p

Anonymous said...

FATTENING FOODDDD!!!! LARI!!!!!!

snow_love said...

I know...but....