Monday, June 27, 2011

My Farewell to 5 Mice

Hi guys,

1st up I would like to say I miss you all already, sighsss that's life ain't it. I would like to thank you guys for everything also note that you guys have made an impact in my life. I know I can be irritating, annoying, giler, loud and bossy. I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you all uncomfortable.

You guys are the best, I hope we can always be bff's and stay in touch in one way or another I.e ( facebook, emails n chats). Please organize outing so we can meet and be gila hahahahahah.

Chinozzz - thanks for teaching how to take ktm and being my friend since join 701 together. Thanks for always coming up with fun stuff for us. Ur "batu" I hope you will grow positively there or better yet find a job u love.

Liza- now u have taken over my role as the baby of the company, please remain gedik and cute always. I know ur smart and can go far in life, stay positive and keep an eye on the sasau group. P\s: let's make our business blossom :)

Maxy- ur a sweet, nice and calm person\ahlong, I hope u get a chance to grow and show the company ur worth. I can see n know ur good at ur job so I hope u make right decision and excel. Thanks for always bbm with me and servicing my bb, lappie and making me believe ur charlie Chaplin :p.

Vio- thanks for everything, thanks for not being mad at me for just leaving like that. Thanks for putting up with my crab. I know u love ur job now and ur happy I hope they appreciate u n give u wat u deserve :).

I know I will miss working with u guys, coffeee time, tea time, pantry meetings and stealing and sharing u guys food and laughing like mad. You guys always make my bad day be a lot better and cheer me up.

Even thou I am no longer there phsycially but I believe I will always remain ur friends, I know finding good friends are hard so its worth keeping u guys around :)

I will miss all the moments, laughs, just want u all to know I will be here as long as u may need me and if u need to talk just a buss, call and sms away.

Love u guys, hugs and best wishes :).

No comments: