Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy 5 Years Anniversary

Its been a crazy 60 months of a journey filled with fights, faith, love, hope and growth. Our love has only grown stronger each day with faith and believe in one another, there are times when we have doubts but there is always something that reminds us its worth it we are worth it. I thank god each day for bringing you into my life and showing me a whole other world that i never knew, you filled my life and brought so much joy, wisdom and happiness.

Happy 5 Years Hubby Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you so much and will always do.

Thanks for everything you have done for me and for taking care of me when I was ill. Thanks for always being there when I need you. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face when I was down or hurt. Thanks for bringing your craziness into my life. Thanks for always giving me good and solid advises when I needed them. Mostly thanks for putting up with all my crazy moments and accepting me just the way I am.

"Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes,
extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life."
Smiley Blanton

 

 "But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day."
Nicholas Sparks in The Wedding

No comments: