Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Regret

This is the feeling I am having, I just regret of how things turned out to be. Lately I have been missing D more then ever, there is this strong feeling of me wanting to hear, see and touch D. I have not had this feeling in awhile now but somehow I been feeling it hard and a lot lately.

Somehow I think I am regretting my decision of breaking up with her and causing her hurt. I know I should just forget it and move on but something within me which is making it hard to do it. I just want to have a nice long talk and giggles with D like we used to.

Sadden with all that’s happened I lost my best friend and comfort, I wish I could turn back time and make it all better. I will just remove one thing from my life and the whole situation will be fixed but there isn’t anything that can make it happen.

One thing I know for sure regret is deadly venom that takes over and controls you. I should have listen to myself and given time before making a decision.

No comments: