Sunday, March 23, 2008

+ hApPy eAsTeR +

First up I would like to say -
Happy Easter to all....

Hey hey..how was the weekend??
As for me weekend was extremely good
got to spend some quality time with hubby boo
and had so much of fun playing in the rain.. :) even thou
we didn't intend to do so...We had to attend a wedding on Saturday afternoon and
it was raining so heavily. So go figure we entered the hall soaking wet hahahah...

Something random...
Do you all know what exactly is on my mind right now?
try and guess!! It as something to do with tomorrow which is
35 hours away from now. Is my payday..
yea yea my payday, in which means I
will be getting my normal pay + bonus.
Now you see why I am happy :)
Yea yea * jumping around in my office like crazy*

On the other hand I will be going done to K.L this weekend,
going to see my mama and maybe visit a few friends if I
have enough time thou. BTW I been carving for chills for
quiet some time now, so maybe I will go there for dinner
and maybe drag my mum along so she can pay for dinner
*nah just kidding* :p heheh. See how bad I sound,
but actually I am not alright!! yummy.....
can drool all over the food just thinking of it. :p




See what I mean??
yummy..yummy...

No comments: