Thursday, March 27, 2008

The worst experience ever!!!

The worst clinic experience ever, last week hubs and I went to the doctors and guess what?? We had to wait like freaking 2 hours before it was our turn. I was so pissed at everything at that very moment even now just thinking about it.

Then....

Remembering back the good old days…it was only long wait’s when we are seeking medical attention from a government hospital or clinic’s. Now even private clinic’s and hospitals are as bad, you guys imagine this situation. You freaking having and asthma attack and yet you still have to wait for you turn due to the clinic insufficient asthma machine, so they make you wait while the other patient who is not is really indeed of the it pump’s up his nose with a big grin on his face. I nearly walk out of the clinic but thinking that we really need to see a doctor so we stayed.

I am not so sure weather we will ever go back to that clinic again, the service is darn bad I mean like the worst and on top of that they are very slow I mean very very slow in everything. Example registration will take them ages just o get your card and talking about medicine dispenser department is worst. After seeing the doctor you have to wait another half an hour *half an hour shouting my lungs out, L *just to get your medicine like WTF right??


Anyways that all for now.

No comments: