Thursday, June 21, 2012

Communication

Everyday we communicate with people be it verbally or written with young, old, different languages and background. Some how we as human still find ways to communicate, but sometimes the most simplest thing is the hardest to communicate it across.

Sometime I don’t know what your problem is or why is it so hard for you’re to tell me the truth of what you feel or want?? I told you many times don’t until I start no to care or bother about you anymore. I been here for you far more then you have for me and anyone can testify to that cause its dam obvious, but yet you still do this.

I am getting bored with all this, can’t you just open up and tell me. I am simple you tell me what you expect and be transparent and don’t keep lingering around expecting for something more then I can give you cause I wont. If I think you are worth it I will try my level best to give all I can for you, I am easy that way. Show me, own up and be a rock not mud.

My heart was crush and shattered into a million pieces from my last love, it’s not easy to heal but thank god I am healing slowly and putting the pieces together back again, if I give my heart away again it has to be to someone who will care, appreciate and be there.

No comments: