Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Healed

I do miss you I won’t lie but not as much as I use to, I do care and love you but not more then a friend. I was so stupid to think we could be friends after all that’s happened but I wont say never cause we can only plan but god knows better, so maybe one day we could. I feel a huge set of pain, feelings and fear being lifted off my chest, now I see the bigger picture and all that’s gone down.

“And I hope you find it,
What you're looking for
And I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be
And so much more
And I hope you're happy, wherever you are
I wanted you to know that
And nothing's gonna change that
And I hope you find it”


Life is becoming brighter and getting myself out there doing things I wanted to, going places I wanted to. Making new friends and improving myself is my new goal and target, I will work hard to achieve my goals.

Any to all my newly wed friends congratulations is in order, may you have eternal happiness and be bless with may cute babies. To my bestie thanks for choosing to be the godmother to your baby girl and I hope she likes all the gifts I got her ;)

No comments: