Sunday, May 6, 2007

TrIPpInG at KlUanG-bAtU pAhAt-PonTiAn

We started our day as usual, but only for a normal day like Saturday and Sunday we don’t really wake up early, like we did yesterday.

A bright and shining Saturday morning we made our journey to Kluang, to try the famous roti bakar there. Which I was rather disappointed because the bread was serve rather cold and the place had a funny kinda smell. But I still enjoy it I guess cause I was hungry.

Then we drove around Kluang city, before we made our journey to Batu Pahat. As soon as we reached Batu Pahat D brought me to watch Spiderman as promised. We watch at the summit in Batu Pahat. There was only one problem with this place, its located in an area which is not a prime area but the prices of things there were much much more expensive. I AM GOING LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS D??? What can I say its way much more expensive then CITI SQUARE which is located near the border of Singapore and Johor Baharu.

Officially I band that shopping complex, in the movies I was also disappointed again. The place wasn’t taken care of properly the seats and floor was so dirty. After the movies D and I immediately made our way out of there. We then set out to look for the famous Nasi Berianay Batu Pahat, and yes I was not disappointed this time. Hooray I eat until I was so full and stuffed my face.

Then we made a pit stop at Ayer Hitam, which turned out to be a PILLOW central. OMG there were like so many shops to choose from than you can’t just make up your mind on which to buy or what!!! Help me!!! I bought Patrick (the red dog) collection for my car and many more stuff la.

Then we supposedly made our way back to Johor Bahru before we made an other pit stop at Pontian, no no don’t worry we didn’t run into any pontianak. We drove all around the district we passed Benut, Pontian Kechil, Kukup and Bandar Nenas. We seldom get to see chiness people staying in wooden houses in estate area but in Pontian it was a small city where chiness people stayed along with Indians and Malays.

All along the way we could see people selling fruits by the road and a lot of seafood shops to eat in. This area is where you can catch fresh seafood and a lot at one time. Can you believe this as we were making our way back to our house we got lost the sign boards were useless it didn’t state clearly where to go and where to turn and how many kilometer away left were wrongly stated. Jabatan Kerjaraya should do a better job at this is they really want to make Kukup as a tourism area.

We bough nenas and buah salak (the fruit with the skin texture like a snake) and when home.

Wait and watch out for more Cuti-cuti Malaysia updates.

No comments: