Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dreams

Dreams what is it suppose to be? The explanation towards it in psychology is based on studies and all. But not all people think and react the same way towards dreams.
Last night I had this dream that was me feel very uneasy and it was so disturbing. Isn’t it all supposed to be games played by our unconscious mind? If so then how come some people use their dreams in winning lottery, business strategy, vacation and ect??

In many occurrences many of my dreams came true and some turned out to exactly like in my dream. It’s so weird to me to know what gonna happened and yet I dint do anything to change the outcome.

Dreams are the most awesome thing, dreams are like our escape into another world! Yea yea that’s exactly what it is.


This is a dream catcher. But the question is does it really work.

2 comments:

Thao said...

I used to always have a dreamcatcher over my head when I was younger. (Most likely because I made one in school.) Wow, brings me way back in my memories.

snow_love said...

dose it really work?
do you still use it?