Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy mothers day…

Really can’t say much about this topic, but if to speak generally. I think mother plays an important role in our life, so should we rite?

Mother’s are such a beautiful gift from god, such a blessing for us. They are generally loving, caring and forgiving. If something is wrong their motherly in stings are strong, they can sense even without being told.

Yea yea they also aren’t an angel all the time, sometimes they tend to be such an annoyances and a drag brag. They can go on nagging and nagging without feeling tired or feed up, I wonder why they must do that.

No matter what they do so how we find ways to forgive and love them unconditionally, see they even have a magical power in them that makes us soft towards them. I guess that what makes all mothers special.

Happy mother’s day mummy, thanks for everything you have done for me and brought me up with everything I need. I love you mummy.

Happy mothers day to all mothers.

No comments: