Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 Day's 1 Night!!!

Continuation from the earlier post.
Its lunch time and yet I am in the office blogging.


Day Two:
Our day began quiet early, we actually woke up close to 8.30 am. I must admit it I wanted to sleep more but Hubby was up early so I taught might as well we go get some breakfast some where in town. So we had our shower and headed out to town to Subway Sandwiches, then to realize the shop had close down. I wasn’t happy infect quiet disappointed, so we drove all the way to The Weld to have breakfast at O’Brien’s.


Cranberry Chicken slice sandwich.

What the sandwich look like inside.
Trio Chicken sandwich.


This is what it looks like inside.

See what I mean when I say we had pig out sessions, I was so full and yet I can still stuff my face with more food. The sandwiches were really good, but nothing compared to subway at least I think so. Then we rush to the market to get some stuff to cook for lunch.

After lunch we got ready and said our good byes to mum, before heading back we stop by Sg. Wang in search for digital camera. We were going in and out of shops looking for the right camera with the right price, finally I settled for Pentax Optio E40 digital camera. I got the whole package for RM 550, which I believe is a good buy. Here is a picture of what my new digital camera looks like.


After that continued our journey back to Jaybee, but with one last stop for dinner at Hj. Shamsuri Sate Kajang. This sate shop is very popular in KL, mean in Malaysia everyone has heard and loves it. The sates are very juicy and big compared to anywhere else, even the kuah is nice on top of all that they have a wide range of choices example chicken, beef, lamb etc. Here are some pictures.


This is what we ordered chicken, lamb and beef sate.


This comes with the sate like a set. Cucumber and " Nasi Impit ".

The " Kuah" or more known as SOS.

After we were done eating...


After that was a 3 hours drive all the way back to jaybee…

2 comments:

Z said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jealousnyeeeeeeeee tgk m'sian food! *drools*

>__________<

snow_love said...

hmmm...dont worry when u get back you can have them all.