Thursday, April 24, 2008

+ I hate, I hate and I hate +

Suck up biatches!!!I just hate people who likes to sucking up to one just so the can get what they want, I personally think people like this have no life on their own and are very pathetic.

Stupid bosses!!!
My boss constantly finds other peoples fault when she her self is not showing a good example, how can she tell us what is right and wrong. I find people like this stupid!!!!

Faull words!!
I hate people who uses bad Faull words towards love ones, not only I find it rude but also extremely hurting. Moreover is kind of rude right??

Being on a diet!!
I have been on a diet because not only we can eat all the tempting fating food, but we must watch people around us enjoy eating it while we just sallow our saliva.

I hate being force!!
I don’t like to do things when I am force. It just gets on my nerves.

I have being rushed!!
This one thing I hate so much when I am getting ready people pushes me to hurry up, I really can’t take it really gets on my nerves.

Double faced people!!I hate people who are double faced bitches, how can they live to be like that I Just don’t get it. No wonder people like this don’t have many friends.

I hate roaches!!If I do even get a glimpse of it, I will start to scream or even jump up a chair. It’s so scary!!! OK fine at least to me it is.


Hehhehe… I know you all will be like WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?? Cant she blog about something else?? I am so sorry but I wanted to do a post which reveals

No comments: