Monday, January 16, 2012

Bidding Good Bye To The last 5Year’s++ Half Of My Life

10 Sept 2006- 30 November 2011
I am so sorry baby that it had to come to and end this way. You lost the love that loved you the most, and now you want me one more time but it’s too late. I loved you with all my heart I poured every inch or my energy and heart into the relationship we once had. You took me for granted, said hurtful things and kept pushing me away. Why did it take you so long to realize that I was the one for you, the one who could love you for all that you were. So now don’t come back for me, don’t come back at all and hurt me any deeper.

I wish you would have realized all this very much earlier and done something to fix it, now it’s too late to fix anything. So please stop trying because I truly believe you will be much happier with someone else. I don’t want to be the reason for your hurt and pain anymore, I loved you more then you will ever know. I need to stop being selfish as you once claimed it and let you move on and find someone who can treat you the way you want and need. Finally you’re getting the wish you always wanted, so be happy with it. It may be the hardest thing I will ever do but I got to do it. Only god will know and be my witness how much it ache’s me to say good bye to everything we build and have but it has to be done. It will always leave a huge scar in my life knowing that this could have work if only your saw what I saw and believed in.

I been neglected and hurt by your actions, which made it easy for me to accept someone else in my life. It may seem cruel to others that I am moving on in such a short time from the period of our break up, but I have found someone who can make laugh, listen, accept me for me and treat me right. I know you will find someone who can bring all the happiness in your life as well, I truly hope you be happy for me and find your very own happiness as well.

Lots of Love,
Your Munchkin

No comments: