Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Mumbles

Ok so it 19 January 2012 and that time has come where I become one year older. The past year and coming into the near year I lost everything I was so familiar, comfortable and loved. But I believe it’s made me stronger by helping me be more matured and realized that I need to love myself and stop letting people step or take advantage of my kindness. Sometimes you got to lose the most important thing in your life at the moment in order to see the bigger picture and the flow will be natural. Its was naturally hard at the beginning and it hurt like hell but having friends and family that I could count on made a whole lot of different on how I handle the whole situation.

Love can be so blissful and then be a bitch that bites you till nothing is left but your bones and a crushed heart, but without love there will always be an empty void in you LIKE WTF!!!! Friends also play a very important role in life and make a whole lot of differents on everything that you so and about to do, I am thankful for all of my friends and what they have brought to my life.

I need to start making a list all of the things I want to do before I turn 30, and I got to make happened.

MY 25th Birthday wish is to be treated like a princess for a week, to be free from pain and all the heartaches around me.

No comments: