Wednesday, July 18, 2007

+ bats 2 +

DAMMIT.....the dam bat was sleeping in my bed room. When we reached home we searched the whole house and found nothing. So we lazy in front of the TV watching " MANJALARA",then about 7.25 p.m D was trying out what to wear to office the next day.

Suddenly at 7.30 pm sharp it fell from the don't know where and started to fly, D ran out and slam the door gave me such a big shock i jumped and shouted as usual!!! Stupid man that dam thing gives me chills ...

This now D's parents when over and throw it out!!!guess what is was hanging in my closet....zazzzzzzzzzzz man that stupid bat!!!it was so aggressive D's dad had to hold it down with a hanger to keep it still before putting it in the plastic bag.

But Mostly i am so happy...that dam bat is no more in ma house!!! I'M LOVIN IT...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God it's gone..

snow_love said...

yes hubby thank god its gone
now we sleep in our own home!!!