Tuesday, July 24, 2007

+ lately +

Lately i been wondering why am I feel like kinda blues, and today I realized that the feeling I have is right. Not only feeling bad but just so so bad, I have never felt so bad before.


I am stucked in this position where, I am really don't know what to do or what am I doing now is right!!! Should I just forget this feeling and carry on my life like it is or should I dig it up and find what the problem to solve it.

I so hate feeling this way, I feel like I own something to someone or something like that. What should I do??

Right now I am also feeling guilty, bad and all the horrible feelings. somehow I just wished I could see what wrong.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!.


Thank god i have BOOBIE KING by my side...To calm me and be by my side...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll always be there 4u

snow_love said...

thanks i really appricate it..
i love you boo..