Monday, July 30, 2007

+ I miss BOO so!! +

BOO I miss you so much, each day when we are apart due to our responsibilities at work. Everyday waking up beside you in your arms, with a smile on your face just give me a reason to start my day, knowing what a wonderful husband I have and how much you love me.


After you drive of to work leaving me here in this "MAN LAND", I always wish that lunch time would come fast so I will be with you again. The love that you give me each day is so fulfilling and i never wan to lose it no matter what it takes. Because deep down I do believe I will never find anyone who can replace you in my heart.


I have given you all of my heart and I will never ever regret doing so. Boobie I love and miss so so so so much. *kisses from me to you*100x muakssss..


.........................................................................................................................................................................
p/s : Boo remember you wrote this blog entry for me?? I always read it when ever I am miss you so much like now!!!


I miss her everyday..

I miss her the moment I stepped out the house every morning. And I miss her even more the moment my car leave the house and her image slowly faded from my rear view mirror.

I miss her all the time.

I miss her when she's not with me. I miss her the moment i can't see her pretty eyes looking deep into my soul. I miss her when I can't hear her sweet voice. The sweet voice that gave me some kind of magic remedy to lighten the burden on my chaotic mind . And now I'm smiling as I'm thinking of the same sweet voice plus the look on her face whenever she nagged me each time i refuse to take my supplementary or missed my physio appointment.

I miss when her when she's far from my eyes. The one that gave me comfort and strength just by being beside me. I miss the times we spent doing everything together. And the times we spend together doing nothing at all.

I have known it long ago. I never doubt how special she is in my life.

Baby, it's only a day but I'm missing you so much!

"berdua denganmu pasti lebih baik aku yakin itu, bila sendiri hati bagai langit berselimut kabut"

No comments: