Wednesday, July 25, 2007

+ FOUR + < I'VE BEEN TAG!!! >

1. Four jobs I've had
a) Factory Outlet Store ( F.O.S) ...
b) Starbucks or shall I say STARFUCKS ...
c) Echo Advertising...
d) FedEx Sdn Bhd...

2. Four movies I can watch over and over and over
a) The L word ...
b) Last Samurai ...
c) Garfield ( his so cute!!! )...
d) Honey...

3. Four places I've lived
a) Melawati...
b) Wangsa Maju...
c) Ampang...
d) Jaybee...Senaidai...

4. Four TV shows I love
a) CSI Las Vegas...
b) Ugly Betty...
c) Small ville...
d) Brother and Sister...

5. Four of my all-time favorite songs
a) Unfaithful - Rihanna..

b) I Miss You - Aaliyah...
c) Listen - Beyonce...

d) Januari - Glenn Freddy...

6. Four of my favourite food
a) BBQ Lamb & Chicken...
b) Spaghetti...

c) Nasi Goreng Kampung...
d) Nasi Dagang...

7. Four things I Like To Do When I'm Alone
a) Surf...
b) Sing my lungs out...
c) Watch TV...
d) Sleep...

8. Last Four Person that I've called
a) Boobie king...
b) Zaigroben..
c) Maslindot...
d) Some of my clients from work...

9. Four sites I visit daily
a) Blogger...

b) Friendster...
c) Meebo...
d) FedEx site...

10. Four places I'd rather be right now
a) At home with Boobie..
b) In Bali...
c) At the movies...
d) Snorkeling...

11. Four people whom I like to meet
a) Boobie King...
b) Zaigroben...
c) Alicia N Alexis...

d) My Cousion Bro...

12. Four bloggers I am tagging
a) May Lee...
b) Evelyn...

c) Pamela...
d) Debbie...

1 comment:

snow_love said...

cool...thanks for doing it!!!