Monday, October 15, 2007

+ MeEtInG tHe InLaws +

Early last month I brought hub's to meet my family, and this was going to be the 1st time they are going to meet my hub's. I was pretty nervous about the meeting, but thanked god everything went so well in fact it was perfect.

Hubby and mummy.
For all those who know my mum and brother, you will know why the hell I was so nervous. I am so glad that my mum and bro liked hub's infect they got pretty close over the 1st visit, and closer over the second.
The 1st time they meet was a day before we went up to gentings, and the second was the same day we came down for gentings. As soon as we cam down we meet up with
MAY LEE and NOE, before we headed back to my mums place to go for dinner.

Maylee and me, Noe and me.
We took my mum to pizza hut and stuffed our faced, then we took her to TITIWANGSA and took lots pictures. Then we headed home with the in tension to drop her off and check in some where , but she told us to bonk at her place. I was so shocked in so many years she has never offered me and all of the sudden, I was glad and happy.
My mum and bro could get along so well with hubs, thanked god everything went well. I am so glad I have hub's in my life. I love hubby boobie muakss...
p:s/ sorry for the late update guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for bringing me to meet your family :)

snow_love said...

you are most welcome hubby...