Friday, October 5, 2007

+ Love +

I know you don't want to hurt me
I know you don't want to make me cry
I know you don't mean those things you say
sometimes that's hurts me deeply, sometimes it don't.

I know its me who makes you do all this things, its me not you.

I need you by my side, my shoulder to cry on.
I need you to be my safest place to go to.
Most of all I need you to be my shining amour.
I just need you to hold me,
tell me that you need me,
tell me that you love me and
treasure me.
Sometimes I get it from you sometimes I don't.


I know we are in a process of learning about each other, I know its a never ending process and I will be by your side till thee very end.I am sorry for hurting you as well in the process, I know you have expectations from me as well. But one thing I am very sure of is that you never fail to give me the best of everything. You know my every need even without me having to tell you.That's why I am so lucky to have you in my life, Hubby I love you.


Someone very wise once told me, don't ever stop trying just because you think everything is going smoothly. Instead keep on trying harder to make it beyond description.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely entry
thanks for standing by me all these while :)

snow_love said...

sweetheart you are most welcome, i'll always stand by you just like you do. I love you so much hubby muakss.

Thao said...

I agree with that quote =) Nice post.

snow_love said...

thanks babe...