Thursday, October 11, 2007

+ GeGirl +



IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEGIRL

Yesterday I got a shocking and very sad news, my little kitty cat was bang by a motorist by the road side. Grhhh those people la if I was there I would kill them.

I must agree I don't spend much time with the kitty, but as it was growing I used feed it medicine in this little string and play with them almost all day long. They would chase after my leg and hop hop just so they can sit at my foot, so wired but cute la.

When ever I get home form work I would Call out GEGIRL....BOBOY I am back now its just BOBOY I am back dose not sound nice la.Moreover we all have a bit of favoritism towards GEGIRL then BOYBOY,cause GEGIRL is soft and very gentle compared to the BOBOY so rough and rough.

How sad I didn't even get to see it to a burial ( i mean in cat way la). I know hubby's dad would have burried it well.

I just hope GEGIRL is resting where it is.I miss it so much....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun be sad dear..

She's at a better place now.

snow_love said...

yea...I am ALready feeling much better now.