Monday, October 1, 2007

+ hang over after a bad dream +

Sometimes we think that life is perfect and everything we have now is enough. Yesterday I had this really bad dream, which made me wake up with a terrible after dream not hang over okay.


When I woke up I felt like crab even now i still feel the same, this could be categories as a nightmare a serious and scary one. I am so death serious I never want it to ever come true, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some opinions from you people on ways to get rid of nightmare hang overs...help me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes dream is just a dream where it's just the unwanted bits & pieces of info or what you went through during the day.

Sometimes they are trying to tell you something or giving you sign.

Tell me what was the dream about & i'll do the analysing for you.

From me,
YOUR FOC DREAMS COME TRUE ANALYSER
:P :P :P

snow_love said...

HUBBY YOU ARE SO CUTE...THANKS

will do so at home later alrite...


love yea