Friday, September 28, 2007

+ Highly important +

Lately a few of my friend have been asking me, about my life style and how I became like this. To me I don't owe anyone and explanation of my life style. But to stop further question popped up to me I might as well say out, loud and clear.

I am not in a Straight Relationship, and I am indeed very happy with my partner (hubs). And there is nothing wrong in the way I run my life, I am very happily married with my partner.

Q 1 : Whats the differences between a men and them??
The differences between Straight couple and Me is, my partner can understand me more knows whats my needs and how I feel. This is so because they are like us, just that their more towards a guys personality and their actions proves all.

Q 2 : How about your parents do they KNOW??
they know about it and they are very supportive of it, cause they just want me to be happy so should you guys.

Q 3 : Where do you see your relationship in the future??
Me and hubs have planned to be life partners till death do us a part.

Q4: Do plan to have any kids??
Yes we do, not now but in a few years to come.

As far I am concern, it dose not matter weather you are in a Straight or Non-Straight relationships. What really matter is that you are happy and you are not hurting anyone in anyway. So people stop asking me anymore questions about this either support me or hate me, just so all of you know I am happy with what I have chosen in life.

DA,
xxx

No comments: