Saturday, September 15, 2007

+ may lee and me +

The Highlight Of The Day

Meeting up with someone has always been a wonderful thing. Last weekend I meet up with MAY LEE. We hanged at O"BRIEN'S ate sandwiches, took pictures and talked. It was so fun and so exciting, we haven't seen each other in ages. As normal when me and MAY LEE meet up we start taking pictures what else ehhehe :p. Hubs was just seated and watching us in action as for us we were off hehhehehe...






We got to spend just a few hours, because I had to go dinner with mummy. At least I feel good I got to spend time with a friend then just forgetting that they exist. This just makes me miss the good old days, where we all would just skip school to do things together or all our long walks up the hill or to the club. Swimming,cycling,walk walk, taking angel for walk, basketball and stuffing our faces....heheh so much fun so much memories....

Before I knew it now I am grown and all those I have is a memory a good one indeed.
cheers babe...
FRIENDS ARE FOR EVER , SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEM SOME DON'T. I AM GLAD I HAVE THEM.

No comments: