Friday, September 7, 2007

Who said ??

Who said that life is tough??
Who said that I won’t succeed in life??
Who said that my mum won’t come around??
Who said that everything I do is not right??
Who said that I won’t find true love??
Who said that I am no good for nothing??
Who said that I have no true friends??

Ever since I was young I was feed with negative taught and was blame for everything that went wrong. Maybe it was because I am an adopted child so it did not matter to them how I felt or maybe of due to their personal reasons. But now I am telling all of you that I am very much successful on my own with my boo.


So today I am annoucing to everyone dont let people judge you or put you down, stand up for your self and you will be just fine.


Now I am saying life is not so tough as it seems.
Now I am saying I did succeed and still seceding in life.
Now I am saying my mum has come around for good.
Now I am saying what i do is right.
Now I am saying I have found TRUE LOVE.
Now I am saying I am good in doing things.
Now I am saying I have true friends.

I do agree there is pro and cons in everything but if we take one step at a time we can conquer anything or go thru any obstacle in front of us.Trust me I have been thru alot and I still survive, thank god and boo for allways being at myside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you babe!

snow_love said...

thanks..who ever you are...

Anonymous said...

it's me, your boobie

snow_love said...

la hubby nih..why never write ur name??
thanks hubby..