Thursday, September 27, 2007

+ tHe FoUrS +

4 things that scare me:
+ god
+ Roche's
+ lightning
+ blackouts

4 people who make me laugh:
+ hubs
+ hariz
+ maylee
+ attaro

4 things i love:
+ cuddling with hubs
+ ice creams
+ watching movies
+ writing

4 things i hate:
+ big talkers
+ backstabbers
+ show offs
+ people who forget friends.

4 things i don't understand:
+ why there are backstabbers in the world??
+ why i got to be so far from hubs during the day time
+ why do I let myself to hurt
+ Why people can accept me the way I am

4 things on my desk:+ a teddy mug hubs gave me
+ mirror
+ telephone
+ computer

4 things i'm doing right now:+ my office work
+ the tag
+ think what else I am doing
+ seeing the massage send by hubs blinking on my screen.

4 things i want to do before i die:+ travel around the world with hubs
+ be happily married with hubs
+ achive all my gols in life
+ have kids with hubs

4 simple things to describe my personality:+ I am very loveable
+ happy go lucky
+ outgoing, friendly
+ sporty chicka


4 things i can't do:+ run 1000 meters
+ sing
+ be apart from hubs
+ be friends with people who are backstabber
4 people you want to tag :
+ hubbs
+ pamela
+ debbie
+ bleepit

No comments: