Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LATELY++

ork hasn't been fun, more like stressful and heartaches...
Yes its normal to have problems at work, and misunderstanding. But when the problem is created by someone who dose not give a shit about anything then it becomes something right??
Wait-wait am I saying this right??


I don't care if the person i am talking about it going to read about this , as long as I can get this off my chest and feel better why not!!

It all happened when one of our colleague started to be lazy and didn't bother about her work. This drove me and Merina so mad caused we were so busy pressing all the work load and she was so relaxed. how could she do this?? Even when we wanted to give her a break cause we know she is fasting she still did the same thing. In fact it became worst she started to apply loosen and beauty care in office!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Guess what up to now since last two week we have not really talk to her at all, we all use to so close and now. I bet you guys know how it feels right one moment you are so close then the next is like wtff, it makes the working environment so crummy and full of hatred.Gosh I wish this was a case where i could call a FIREMEN who will come with the FIRE ENGINE and save us. How i wish!!!

Gosh even today she is doing it again....I wish I could slap some sense to her...

Ayitt that's all for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar syg sabar...

snow_love said...

i am trying hubby...