Monday, November 12, 2007

flowers and me ++

I have been really been bless with such a wonderful relationship with my hubby, we been thru thick or thin and faced so many problems together. I guess it has made us really strong and taught me so much how to treasure a relationship and appreciate it.

Hubby always finds ways to make me feel on top of the world.... I just love spending time with hubs doing stuff together the anything else in this world.

 
Even all the flower that hubs for me I keep in a special room just for flowers. here are some pictures.

Just being very random....As many people say life is an on going learning journey, and mine too and it will be forever. Hubs and me will further our studies together in different filed and level of course. Hubs will be further for a master and me in degree.Wish us luck OKs.