Friday, November 30, 2007

Passing by.....

Now I am seated at old town cafe and there is some sort of accident that happened across the road. Yeah its sad but some how I just done get Malaysian, they just stare and look at the incident. There were so many people surrounding him just to stare, before they bother to call an ambulance or the police.

It was like half and hour before the anyone actually took any action, and where the authorities came even more people stared to swarm the place. To them it was like a freak show with blood all over the road,sometimes I wonder how can people be so cold and not bother to take action.

Malaysian can be so stupid sometimes...oops maybe all the time....I know like WTF right be sensitive a bit , I really don't know what to say about Malaysian.

Once I was bringing my cousin sis who is from Australia around K.L, and there was this shop which got robbed in front of us. Everyone just stood there and watch like there was a free show. Show I asked my friend to call the authorities and after like about 20 Min's, then only we saw a few people trying to call the authorities but it was too late.
Actually to be more clear on the our Malaysian people they can be so F***ED, they are so many issues now days. Especially the latest one, that's the worst Malaysia is witnessing.

No comments: