Tuesday, November 13, 2007

+ I will be back +

Hey all I will be back in K.L tonight, but its strictly business so I don't really know if I can meet up with all of you. But I have something to share here with all you guys.

Lately my mum has been really sick, and I could not go and visit her. This time I will be able to do so, and the most surprising thing is I am really happy to be able to see her. Surprising as it may seem to all of you who knows me, even more weird to me for feeling this way.

Well as time passed by I was able to let myself to care and acknowledge her again, to tell you the truth I could not have done with out Hubs help.

Thanks hubs and all who have been there with me all the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you have built a new relationship with your mother. Sometimes family matters are difficult to deal with but it sounds like you have a great support system: your hubby.

I work as an engineer!

snow_love said...

yups i do have an excellent supposrt system.

And yes family members are tough, but i am glad everything is turnig out to be good.