Monday, November 26, 2007

+ the GIFT's of life +

Firstly i would like to say sorry NOT UPDATING earlier, its been so crazy in the office so when get home all I think about is sleep..sleep..and sleep.

Anyways back to the topic the gifts of life,
In my life so far I never taught I would have it,
I mean like ever.

But yea life is full of surprises,
Right now my life is so complete and
I have no intentions for letting any of what I earned go
never in a million years.

I know I am lucky to have My Hubby by my side,
and not forgetting My Mum who is now surprisingly
so sporting and very understanding. I am so glad that all
of this is happening in my life.

Sometimes I ponder a few minuets in a day
and see what I have achieved in my life,
like how I was able to survive from having
just a few Ringgit in my pockets and living on
1 Ringgit Nasi Lemak for Lunch, dinner and breakfast.

Working from day to night to give myself shelter and
keeping my social life going as usual and having no one to turn
to in time of need. Gosh it was so hectic and terrible.
I had no one except a few friends.

To May lee,Alexis,Alicia,Fairul,And my god brother
J.Rthanks for being there by my side and helping me pull thru even
thou You guys were having problems on Your own.

Thanks babes.

I am so proud of myself I should say,
I manages to pull things together
and achieved everything in my life.
I have the love of My Life Hubby, and
prove to My Mum that she was wrong and to build a great

relationship with her.

This are my gifts of life.

2 comments:

Thao said...

=) That post made me happy. I love reflecting about where my life is in the moment like you just did because we often forget to remember the great things when there are a couple of road blocks in the way!

snow_love said...

thanks babe =)
For me its important to remember what i have been thru so I will appricate life's gifts more.