Monday, August 20, 2007

+ LyReCo +

Work…work….

What shall I say now about my new office….basically everything is fine just there is some things that we can never be happy about no matter where we work right?? So I shall no complain anymore at least for now!!! Hehehe :p

This new place right I am there is something consistently to do and there is no time to delay deli or what so ever. We have to always be alert, just with a beep and we are on, scary there were many times I wasn’t alert and got caught with sigh***…..I will let you all figure out what’s my job heheh :p ( I give you all a clue it involves a phone, computers and talking dam a lot the hole day!!!)

*btw EVELYN let’s kill your friend who did stole all your internet accounts*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me guess..

you are a DJ with nation's no 1 radio station is it? :P

snow_love said...

hmm nope your wrong...
even thou you know what i work as!!lalalla :p