Saturday, August 11, 2007

Old town Cafe....

Old town...old town.....right now I'm sitting here with my boo, surfing and downloading stuff from the net..Guys if you do go to old town do remember to try the ICED WHITE MILK TEA and NASI RENDANG CHICKEN, its so yummy. Oh yea and also the signature toast kaya & butter ...As you all its weekend and its the highlight of my every week, I am always hoping and wishing its weekend and its finally here babeh!!!


THIS IS WHAT ICED WHITE MILIK TEA LOOKS LIKE


NASI RENDANG CHICKEN
oh well the weekend is the only time we both have to rest, jalan-jalan cari makan, shopping, cleaning and etc...but its so sad cause times flies so fast when its weekend, just a few moments of the day and suddenly its night then its Sunday....So sad when its Sunday night cause I know I have to be apart from Boobie king the next day for 8 hours and more!!!!why??I don't want to be apart I don't like, don't like!!!

As you all are already inform yesterday was my last day at FED-Ex and how happy am I to leave that place...Today I am gonna tell you that I am still so happy I don't have to go back to that stupid place....hehheh
:p

That's all folks from me snow_love reporting from old town cafe...heheheh ciao babe's!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still crave their nasi rendang no matter how many times i ate it. Yummy! And their milk ice tea is SUPERB!

snow_love said...

heheheh tahu xper!!
sedap yummy kan!!
some more look at this picture lagi la meleleh air liur..

Anonymous said...

tu la..

Last weekend tak dapat pegi pulak huhu :P

snow_love said...

tu la pasal, bukan setakat gi old je memana pon xge sedih kan!!!

Anonymous said...

Ape nak sedihnya, skali skala bukan slalu pun

snow_love said...

selalu pon best gak...dapat kepit dgn u tanpa gangguan...ehehehhe :p.
betul x??

Anonymous said...

tau takpe... :P

snow_love said...

hehehhe :) mmg tahu la syg..