Monday, August 6, 2007

+ sunshine +

In our life journey we meet many different kinds of people and they bring different kinds of impact to us. Sometimes we just take people for granted, but once we know that person is someone, we claim that we know them and all la.

For me I have met this one person, who I always dreamt I would meet. The meeting part was a ride thou, after that it all when great. I had a blast just knowing D, I am floating on cloud 9 just being with D, I am filled with everything you could just imagine and yearn for. I am so glad that I have found D.

I believe every relationship need a lil bit of work to succeed, it also feeds on patients, compromising, and understanding each other. Relationship is fun filled, but the most important is the love and passion we share together

I am so glad I have D in my life, with D in my life I feel so complete cause D completes me.. I am happy, I am feeling glad, I got sunshine in my life.
I love you honey boobie…
muaksss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie

snow_love said...

welcome hubby,
i love you darling