Thursday, January 17, 2008

have u felt this way??

Have you been in a situation where you cant tell that someone everything or that someone is hiding something from you, felt you had to bee so content with everything.??? Lately I been feeling that way and it just got me thinking so hard, because as far as I know I have never kept anything from Boobie King. Then I came realize that it was just me being so paranoid, so I tried to solve it within myself and yea now all my dilemma is gone.

Its a terrible feeling to have keeping a secret from someone you love, I am glad Boobie and me have the no secret policy. That why I can be so open and so comfortable around Boobie so dose Boobie. I guess the best thing to do it don't let feeling get in the way of relationship, because from what I know this is what that causes fights and divorce. Which is really a bad thing you got to go thru, when all that things can be avoided from the start .

So yea I just wanted to share this experiences with you guys.

No comments: