Saturday, January 19, 2008

+ my 21St birthday +

Hey y'all its finally here my 21st birthday, cant believe it.
It was like just yesterday i was celebrating my sweet 16th birthday
yesterday with my homies.
Really still cant believe it I am all grown up and now I am so
legal to do anything and everthing I want,
I can go to place where it is stated 21 years and above only without
any fear hehhe :p. hell yea I am so loving it ;).
I'M LOVING IT!!!
Gurly how old are you?? owh I am 21 year 's old aunty.
OMG it sounds so old and all,
but heck with it we still have to grow up and life goes on
nothing we do can change that.
I made 3 wishes hopefully all of it will come true and
I am so hoping hard for it to come true.

Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray...
its my birthday...
my
21 birthday.
19 January 2008

No comments: