Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Have been taged by a total stranger!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
+ wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial?
+real tree of course.


3. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? +Hot chocolate..yum yummy.

4.. Favorite gift received as a child?

+That would have to be my huge huge teddy
bear and my LEGO set.

5. Hardest person to buy a gift for?
+mummy and my brother.

6. Easiest person to buy a gift for?

+Someone that is really close to me Hubby Boobie.

7. Favorite movie?
+some how white chicks.

8. Have you ever recycled a present?
+nope!!

9. Favorite thing to eat ?+roasted chicken or sandwiches.


10. Clear or colored lights?
+I love them both.

11. Favorite song?
+ Hero by Mariah Carey.

12. Travel or stay home?
+travelling .


13. Can you name all the colours in the rainbow?
+hell yea.

14. Angel or Star?+angels.

15. Favorite moment?+ The sweet loves kiss.


16. 5 people who your going to tag?
+ Hubby.
+Alicia.
+Alexis.
+Melody.
+Deb's.

No comments: