Thursday, January 3, 2008

its been a while....

I know, I know then I haven't been blogging for a while now since I last blogged. Here it goes.

New year has just began and live has taken a new path and new beginnings, some may experiences ending of something. Whatever it is life has many challenges, maybe something new will come out of it.

I have been struggling at work lately, can u imagine I was working on NEW YEAR"S day!!!! Like hell I could not party till wee hours at night or Do anything that would make me tired. So I celebrated NEW YEAR at home with Boobie, went to bed pretty early. What can I say new year began in a way I didn't expect it to be, so I guess my whole 2008 will have things happening unexpectedly.


Besides that I have been really busy lately with work and all, that I rarely have time for myself. Other then that wait for updates on my company annual dinner function and my office mates farewell party.


That's all for now.

No comments: