Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*EDITED VERSION*

I mean no one harm, and i am most grateful for my Hubby
and my friends who have stuck with me thru thick or thin.
I was pondering on my mind a few thing and my emotions just got mixed up.
Thanks hubby for always being there and help me thru my struggles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ why do everyone mean so much too me, friends, family,etc

+And yet I fell like don't mean anything to anyone??
+Why do I get this feeling sometime? Is it just me or am I right??
Hmm still pondering on it....

2 comments:

Thao said...

I feel like that sometimes. It's not that you don't mean anything to them, it's more like they're not displaying it the way you want to see it.

Ex. my fiance' likes to do household work for me, but I don't feel as loved unless he does something romantic. It's not his style ALL the time, but because we show love in different ways, sometimes we don't feel loved when we truly are!

snow_love said...

yea thats pretty true, we just want to see it the way we want it.What can I say we are girls and we like it when we cans ee it huh!!