Friday, June 8, 2007

wEeKend aT K.L

Last weekend we went down to Kuala Lumpur and spend half our weekend there. We were there to settle some problems and have a little bit of fun before we headed back to Johor.

We left Johor on Thursday night at about 9 plus and arrived at 12, we searched for a place to stay for about 2 hours. Then finally we checked in at Grand Season’ hotel, we were so tried. Poor D must have been really tired especially when D had to drive, after a long day at work.

When we checked in we were death hungry so we oddered room services and pig out before heading to bed. We got the executive room which had a computer and internet access, the television had nothing much to watch as they didn’t have Astro in all the rooms.

The next day we woke up early surprisingly knowing us, then had breakfast before my heading onto the roads. Then we meet up with Alexis for lunch, after lunch we headed to my old school to collect my certificates. Surprisingly my old ugly school turned out to be so nice, clean and beautiful.



The Entrance pass to Karaoke!!A chop So funNy!!

After that we went for karaoke and then headed to my mums house, I bought her a cake and left it there. I had just a short chat with her and left, as you all already know the longer I talk to her the worst situation will become. Then I walked away heading to D and Alexis, even such a short chat with my mum she still managed to hurt my feelings. That’s the power she has against me and she always manages to hurt me some way or another.

Then we all headed to Times Square, we taught of watching a movie at the IMAX theater but there weren’t any nice movies to watch. Then we had dinner at Kenny Rogers and walked around before we headed back.
At Kenny Roger's while waitting for our food!!
D dose even care what we were doing..people the back of us they were doing the same thing.

The next day after checked out we headed to Bukit Bintang and did some shopping, actually quiet a lot of stuff we bought before heading to Mid Valley. D wanted to go there for the Digital Fair, when we got there it wasn’t what we expected. Being disappointed and hungry we dined at Madam Kwan’s. Then we decided just to hit the roads back to Johor Baharu. We drove in such a heavy rain but it was so cold and yet romantic.

No comments: