Thursday, June 14, 2007

one day at home...

Oh m god people guess what yesterday there was iguana in my room, I was totally freaking out like mad.


And this is what it looked like...Gross!!!

This is what really happened, I was getting ready to go meet D for lunch like normal. After having a shower I walked into the room to put on some clothes. Then as I was heading to the dressing table area to notice something brown and moving, I started to scream and the thing jumped towards me. I freaked out like mad, I ran out of the room pulling the door along as I smashed my baby finger in between the door.

Then I called D and stared to cry, as you all already know I am a coward when it comes to all this creepy crawly creatures. D was busy so I just grab what ever I could find and walked out of the house, straight got into the car and still freaking out.

After lunch D and Shorty came to check out the situation that I was freaking out like mad. After they search like mad finally they found it at the back of the cupboard and it was big. They could not do anything as well, so we all headed back to the airport. I hanged at coffee bean and waited for D to finish work, D was going to bring some people to get rid of the thingy.

Then after work there were these three guys who came to get rid of that creature. The whole neighborhood knew what happened to us, cause everyone is like so “ KEPOH and NOISY “.

Just so all of you know I was all alone when all of this happened and thank god I did’t have to stay at home whit that thingy. When it was time to sleep I was still traumatize with that incident, it was quiet hard to sleep with was happening. Somehow we manage to sleep till morning. What a day it was.

No comments: