Tuesday, June 19, 2007

+ My OnE LAsT cRy +

Have you ever fell so lonely? Look left and right and notice there is no one there accept yourself. It’s like moment like this you wish you had somewhere to go or some one to hold and share you feelings with. For me I have always been in that kind of situation and yearn for approval form others in everything.

Now its just going to be one last cry for me would and it would sound like this, I share dreams and broken hearts in a dark conner. I got to put it all out of my mind, I know I got to be strong because I know life goes on because it dose. I know I can’t keep hold on wishing that everything would better but work on it, sitting all alone wishing all of could disappear. My one last cry before I leave it all behind, I guess I am done with all this. I am down to my last cry my one last cry, I am going to try my hardest to forget it all.


Knowing now I have found a better pace to settle on, the level that I have work hark for. Nothing can really hurt me, as much as it used to before. I never asked for all this to happen to me, I never really planned how my life would go by each day. I just live it day by day hoping that it will all change, because I strongly believe that everyone has a happy ending. If not a happy ending at least it would be much much better as it is now.

Life has many teaching and it’s a never ending journey or learning, GOD has his own way of teaching us and guiding us in life. We don’t really have a reason to blame anyone for mistakes and hurts we face, because the truth is we have no CHOICE.

I never ever taught or asked from god to be like this in anyway, I never knew my life would turn out to be like this in anyway. Seriously trust me that I really wish I had some hint on what life will be like in the future or maybe just tomorrow. Wouldn’t it be fun? But on second hand it would seriously be scary.

I do believe my life has tremendously changed for the better and I really thank god for it, also to all my friends that has really been there for me and hear me out every time without fail.

No comments: